Content Analyst Job Description In Accenture-
What does a Content Analyst do? – Content analysts evaluate and interpret data, including ad copy, web content, translations, product descriptions, and print media. They suggest essay topics to writers and work in print media, data translation, or advertising.
After the writers send articles on the proposed topics, they analyze their content for accuracy and check it, paying particular attention to the rules and facts. They also contain the readability of the content to ensure that it reaches the desired audiences in the desired manner.
Content Analysts have strong language command and a flair for vocabulary and grammar, along with assimilating and applying the knowledge gained. They are highly skilled in analyzing data and solving relevant information while using excellent creativity and innovation skills.
They use various content metrics to assess readability, purpose, expressions, and the impact of the content on the reader. The aggregate data from different documents and translate it into an easy-to-understand format. Content analysts need a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or public relations.
Also, Read – KYC Analyst Job Description
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth is not just about building value; it is fundamental to the business’s long-term survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves?
The key is a new operating model that is customer-centric and driven by intelligence to deliver experiences across the organization at exceptional speed and scale.
It will provide fantastic business outcomes for customers – by harnessing talent, data, and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations are one of four services that make up one of Accenture – the others are Strategy, Consulting, Interaction, and Technology.
Content Analyst In Accenture Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the conversion and upload of new XML content to online platforms.
- Obtaining, converting, and uploading old content to online platforms.
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Configure and oversee content repository workflows.
- Managing the assigned project to complete and achieve objectives, schedule, and budget.
- Handle comprehensive background file reports and provide customized information.
- Develop and publish project reports.
- Lead and handle regular project meetings.
- Evaluate digital assets, platform functionality, and strategic placement in specific projects.
- Work with project schedules, milestones, and records for related groups.
- Delivery of content to downstream partners.
- Establish content and data objectives with critical internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the online product development team to maintain quality results.
- Develop project plans and supervise tasks.
- Coordinate content updates and changes within the overall product management process.
How To Become a Content Analyst?
Above we mentioned the job description of Content Analyst In Accenture. If you are interested in becoming a content analyst, one of the first things to consider is how much education you need. We determined that 73.2% of content analysts hold a bachelor’s degree.
We found that 13.0% of content analysts have a master’s degree in higher education levels. Although most content analysts have a college degree. It is possible to become one with only a high school diploma or GED.
Choosing the right major is always an essential step when researching becoming a content analyst. When we searched for the most famous content analyst majors, we found they mostly have a bachelor’s or master’s degree. Other degrees we often see on content analyst resumes include associate’s degrees or high school diplomas.
You may find that this experience in other jobs will help you become a content analyst. Many content analyst jobs require experience in a role such as coaching. Meanwhile, many content analysts also have prior professional experience in research assistant or technical writer roles.
Also Read – Salesforce Einstein Analytics Job Description